Now you easily follow someone on Instagram. No need to DM or no words need to be exchanged. You can use Instagram Nametag feature, and you can simply scan each other’s account to follow each other quickly. Here is how to use Instagram’s new Nametag feature and add new friends.
Nametag is a customizable identification proof card that enables individuals to discover your Instagram profile when it’s scanned. Your nametag is remarkably yours and makes it speedy and fun to include individuals and accounts you find face to face.
How to use Instagram’s new Nametag feature and add new friends
- Go to your profile, tap the button with three lines at the top, and select “Nametag.”
- You can personalize your nametag by touching anywhere on the screen or by tapping the button at the top to try other designs, such as colors, emojis, and selfies with different stickers.
- To scan someone’s nametag, you can either swipe right into the camera, hover over the nametag and hold down on your screen, or enter the camera by tapping “Scan a nametag” when viewing your own.
- You can also share your nametag with friends through text messages and over other platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Just press the arrow at the top right of your nametag.