Here’s How To Add Questions Sticker In Instagram Stories And Ask Questions On Instagram
Instagram is rolling out new questions sticker in Instagram Stories that lets your friends submit questions for you to answer or you can ask questions to your Instagram followers. The questions sticker is available on Instagram version 52 on iOS and Android. Here is we are talking about how to add questions sticker in Instagram stories and ask questions on Instagram.
You can place new questions sticker can be placed anywhere on photos or videos in your Instagram stories and you can ask questions on Instagram. The main advantage of Instagram questions sticker is you can start conversations with your friends and you can know more about each other. So here we are giving you guidance on how to add questions sticker in Instagram stories and ask questions on Instagram.
How to add questions sticker in Instagram stories and ask questions on Instagram
- After taking photo or video, you can add a question sticker to your story by selecting it from the sticker tray.
- Type out your prompt then place it wherever you’d like and share it to your story.
- At the point when friends see the sticker, they can tap it to answer — and they can answer the many numbers of times as they need, right from the sticker.
- You can find your friends’ responses/answers in your story’s viewers list.
- Tap any question they’ve requested to make another story where you can answer it, and the question you’re answering will show up on your story for the setting.
- In spite of the fact that you’re ready to see who submitted every reaction in your viewer’s list where it’s private when you share that response in your story, your friend’s photograph and username won’t have appeared.
Along with questions sticker, you can use polling sticker and emoji slider to make your Instagram questions more interested. We hope you understand how to add questions sticker in Instagram stories and ask questions on Instagram.